These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to your use of venevent.com (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions before accesing, browsin or otherwise using the Site.
By accessing and using the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions, without limitation or qualification.
If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions or if, at any time, any part of the Terms and Conditions is no longer acceptable to you, immediately terminate your use of the Site.
Copyright and use of Site content
This Site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, is the property of VenEvent, and is protected from unauthorized copying.
Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site are owned by third parties.
VenEvent encourages and permits links to Content on the Site.
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only.
VenEvent does not grant any license or other permission for links or other use of the Site or its Content if such use or link:
– copies, displays, disseminates or otherwise uses the Content without VenEvent’s express written consent
– suggests that VenEvent promotes or endorses any third party’s causes, ideas, political campaigns, web sites, products or services,
– uses the Content for commercial purposes.
We reserve the right to withdraw permission for any link at any time.
You may not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site, any Content that is any of the following:
– contains computer viruses, worms, moles or other contaminating or destructive elements
– contains advertising
– is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening
– otherwise violates any applicable criminal or civil law.
The Site may contain links to sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (the “External Sites”).
You acknowledge that VenEvent is not responsible for the availability of, or the content or software applications located on or through any External Site.